NSS is a permanent youth programme under the ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. It helps the students develop appreciation to other person’s point of view and also show consideration to other living beings.
Composition of the Committee
- To plan and execute N.S.S. Programmes for the year.
- To conduct Special N.S.S. camp and to submit the audited statement of accounts at the end of the year.
- To distribute the work for the NSS volunteers for maintenance of cleanliness in and around the College.
- To take care of campus beautification and gardening.
- To maintain the records of the activities conducted and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
|Sr. no.||Designation||Name||Position held in the institution|
|1||Convener||Mr. Sanjay Kamble||Faculty for I.T/C.S. Department|
|2||Member||Miss. Monika Avaduthe||Faculty from Bio-tech|
|3||Member||Mr. Anil Gaikwad||Faculty from Commerce|
|4||Member||Miss. Roshelle Salins||Faculty from BMS|